    anyone know how to do this?

    thanks!

    Julie

    Julie P., Jan 7, 2007

  2. Try Bookmarks then Organize Bookmarks then look under File.

    GreenieLeBrun, Jan 8, 2007

  3. ...which just allows you to save a copy of bookmarks.html to someplace
    else. The bookmarks are really just a web page. <g>

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 8, 2007
  4. Julie P.

    Julie P. Guest

    perfect!

    Julie P., Jan 8, 2007
  5. Julie P.

    Parko Guest

    So you can import them...across platforms.

    Parko, Jan 8, 2007
  6. Julie P.

    Senti Guest

    If you're just worried about your bookmarks, then just follow what
    everyone else said. If you want to backup your whole Firefox /profile/,
    then read here:

    http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/profile#backup

    That will help backup all your bookmarks, preferences, and any
    extensions you have added/configured. It'll be like you never
    reinstalled Firefox. :)

    Senti, Jan 13, 2007