    place them on the mac. Any advice most welcome please.

    Cheers
    Alan

    alan, Feb 11, 2006

  2. alan

    gwtc Guest

    you need the file bookmarks.html, which is located in your profile.
    To locate your profile, you can read this:
    http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/edit#profile

    But first, in windows, the profile is hidden, so you have to unhide
    window files and you can do that by reading this:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/helpandsupport/learnmore/tips/hiddenfiles.mspx

    gwtc, Feb 11, 2006

  3. alan

    alan Guest