    Is there a way to export Firefox's bookmarks to Internet Explorer? Or use
    IE's import function to import them into IE? Occasionally I need to use IE
    and I'd like it's "Favorites" to match FF's bookmarks.

    Nick D., Jan 25, 2006

  2. Nick D.

    gwtc Guest

    From IE, its File, Import/Export, and Import Favourites, and you want
    to import the file bookmarks.html from your profile.

    gwtc, Jan 25, 2006

  3. Nick D.

    Nick D. Guest

    I did that but didn't think it worked because the favorites didn't exactly
    match the bookmarks. I expected the imported bookmarks to completely
    replace the favorites, but it looks like, if the links are the same in both,
    but you've named them differently, then you get duplicates. I need to clean
    up both my favorites and bookmarks anyway. Thanks

    Nick D., Jan 25, 2006