    couple days, I feel alot better.

    and the PDF TIP is GREAT! adobe acro reader takes forever to load
    sometimes too.

    Liquid Eyeliner, Sep 9, 2006

  2. Liquid Eyeliner

    samuel Guest

    try the alt.comp freeware group
    maybe they know a program to convert

    suggest he use Mozilla not IE in the future

    samuel, Sep 10, 2006

  3. Liquid Eyeliner

    02befree Guest

    It seems I exported an AOL address book a while back for a client and AOL
    had a piece of software that would help. Later I tried to use the same
    piece of software and an error message informed me that it was no longer
    supported, and refused to work. It was web based so they controlled access
    to the address book. Someone's got to have cracked this nut by now though.

    02befree, Sep 10, 2006
  4. Liquid Eyeliner

    Rectum Burn Guest

    You didn't think AOL would keep it forever, did you? Here's a clue for
    the OP, AOL has gone "free" now, so your father should be able to keep
    his AOL account and dump AOL. An added advantage to this is that AOL and
    Roadrunner is BOTH OWNED BY THE SAME COMPANY, ie, TimeWarner. You can
    also access AOL over the Internet and AOL offers a discounted rate for
    BYOIA if you happen to have trouble convincing them to change your
    service to free.

    Rectum Burn, Sep 10, 2006