    on uses email client Microsoft outlook 98 the machine am moving to how has
    Microsoft Outllook 97, I need to know how to export them.

    Thanks.

    Bigfred, Mar 1, 2004

  2. Bigfred

    °Mike° Guest

    File / Import and Export ... 'Export to a file' .. 'Comma
    Separated Values.

    °Mike°, Mar 1, 2004

  3. Bigfred

    Professor Guest

    Highlight all the information in your address book and save it as a text
    file. Outlook Express has a way of importing address books as text files.
    I used to do it when I had a Window's 98 machine and it worked fine. I am
    not certain that all versions of Outlook Express have kept this feature but
    you will have your addresses in the text file anyway.

    Professor, Mar 6, 2004