    option while creating a new sequence. I saw choice of Export All Images
    as JPEG, PNG, TIFF.

    Any suggestions would be welcome.

    r, Jun 6, 2010

  2. r

    chuckcar Guest

    No using Adobe software. However, there are open source and shareware packages
    which does translation of PDF to almost any other format you could care to
    name, including straight unformatted text.

    http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=navclient&gfns=1&q=pdf+to+text

    That above is a hint BTW. Google exists for a reason, not just to create
    insanely high stock prices.

    chuckcar, Jun 6, 2010

  3. r

    r Guest

    Yes, it can be using Acrobat 9 Professional by using Advanced->Document
    -> Processing->Batch Processing options->New Sequence->Give the sequence
    a name you want and in the next window there is a button called Output
    Options ->Export File to Alternative Format (in that Export to choose
    Text(Accessible).
    I know Google exists for a reason, but rather than downloading open
    source/shareware packages and trying if they do it or not, it is easier
    if I could find a way of doing it in a software(Acrobat 9 Professional)
    I have. Most shareware packages have a limit of pages. Using Acrobat
    Professional I could do the conversion of 900 files in an hour or so
    whereas searching Google, testing different software products would take
    more than few hours assuming I found a free/open source/shareware
    package which could do it.

    Thanks for your advice. I appreciate that you tried to help me.

    r, Jun 6, 2010