    Win98FE running on cable modem. This only started in the last week or
    so. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
    /Ken

    Kenneth Marson, Oct 4, 2003

  2. Kenneth Marson

    Harrison Guest

    Try searching Google Groups for
    page fault in module user.exe at 001e: 0000306e

    There are lost of discussions. Look for the one most relevant to your
    setup.

    Harrison, Oct 4, 2003

  3. Kenneth Marson

    Harrison Guest

    Harrison, Oct 4, 2003
  4. Kenneth Marson

    °Mike° Guest

    Internet Explorer Invalid Page Fault FAQ
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?A18C21584

    FAQ about Invalid Page Faults in Internet Explorer
    http://support.microsoft.com/support/IE/ie5/topics/IEIPF.asp

    How to Troubleshoot the Invalid Page Fault Error Message

    Invalid Page Fault Errors Occur in Windows

    Unrecoverable Errors Such as _Invalid Page Faults_ or _General
    Protection Faults_ in Internet Explorer

    Error Messages INVALID PAGE FAULTS
    http://aumha.org/win4/kbeipf.htm

    °Mike°, Oct 4, 2003