    there is some issue with the OS itself.
    Can somebody give some clue or idea regarding this issue.
    Thanks..

    Guest, Feb 22, 2006

  2. Guest

    Barb Bowman Guest

    what brand/model card and what version driver?

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP

    Barb Bowman, Feb 22, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi,
    But it does not seem to be a problem of card as it works fine with 32 bit
    Windows XP.

    Thanks.

    Guest, Feb 22, 2006
  4. Guest

    Barb Bowman Guest

    Barb Bowman, Feb 22, 2006
  5. Guest

    Dennis Pack Guest

    Barb:
    Good reply. It's like trying to find a burnt out light bulb without
    turning on the switch.

    Dennis Pack, Feb 23, 2006
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    We are using Windows XP Professional x64 Edition Service Pack 1 version
    5.2.3790 and WLAN card is from Conexant with USB interface with driver
    version 3.03.37.
    The machine is of Dell.
    thanks.

    Guest, Feb 23, 2006
  7. Guest

    Rick Guest

    I think your problem is 64-bit drivers. Do you have drivers for this
    WLAN card and USB interface that are written specifically for Win x64?
    The drivers from Win XP 32-bit will not work.

    Rick, Feb 23, 2006
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    No i am using different wlan client driver for win X64(for 32 bit it's
    different) ,it's for 64 bit only.
    thanks.

    Guest, Feb 23, 2006