Exploding Toads Puzzle German Scientists

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Old Gringo, Apr 27, 2005.

  1. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Old Gringo, Apr 27, 2005

  2. Old Gringo

    neville Guest

    I have that problem with my toads.Its very upsetting to watch after all the
    effort of breeding them.
    Sun and rain still here, looks the same for rest of week.

    neville, Apr 27, 2005

  3. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    :)

    Old Gringo, Apr 27, 2005
  4. Old Gringo

    Rob K Guest

    FYI : you're replying to a self-admitted troll.

    Rob K, Apr 27, 2005
  5. Old Gringo

    °Mike° Guest

    FYI: you're replying to (probably) the biggest troll
    enabler on this group.

    °Mike°, Apr 27, 2005
  6. FYI: He's famous for that. He admits to liking it.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 27, 2005
  7. Old Gringo

    trout Guest

    I've also heard, upon good authority, that water tends to be
    somewhat damp.

    trout, Apr 27, 2005
  8. Old Gringo

    Rob K Guest

    On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 20:26:29 +0200, Rob K wrote:

    To ºMikeº, Rôgêr and trout,

    Troll-enabling is of course reason for kill-filing.
    24HSHD looks like a cesspool.

    Having read your replies, I looked at Google groups. (Should have done
    that before) - OG has caught a lot more Flak than I was aware of.

    So my replies to OG today will not be added to the list of my best posts
    ever in 24HSD.

    Rob K, Apr 27, 2005
  9. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    I wish to apologize for not having the ability to converse with just
    a select few as some of you might want. ºMikeº, Rôgêr and possibly
    you seem to be the most arrogant self centered people I have ever
    seen in my life time. None of you hold the trust deed to USENET
    which always gives you the right to take your toys and go home.

    Old Gringo, Apr 28, 2005
  10. Old Gringo

    trout Guest

    Whether you read someone's posts, or not, is a decision to make for
    yourself, and trying to be the 'good guy' is not something to apologise
    for.
    You shouldn't base a decision like that on 'popular opinion'.
    *I* plonked him with a sense of regret, and only for practical
    reasons. He just let too many boneheads past my killfile, and he was
    seeing comment on my part as unwarranted, and personal, criticism....
    so, no point in flogging a dead horse. I take no satisfaction from this.
    There are no rules. Only Reason, and reasonable suggestions. If
    someone can't see your reason, and they aren't acting out of malice,
    then you can only let it go. But the minute that you think that someone
    is *telling* you to whom you can or cannot reply, *they* are being
    equally unreasonable. Own your decisions; act accordingly.

    trout, Apr 28, 2005
  11. Old Gringo

    gangle Guest

    Speaking of filters, the troll-enabler/troll helper/troll-wannabe
    in question changed his munge today to slip past some filters.
    This action converts his "wannabe" status to a full-fledged,
    generic troll.

    gangle, Apr 28, 2005
  12. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Old Gringo, Apr 28, 2005
  13. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    If you might possibly be referring to me your lordship. 2 weeks ago
    my pc crashed and I lost it all. As I put it back together I made a
    few changes the email munging was one of them. The name is Old
    Gringo, and still the same. Let me assure you that slipping past
    filters was not my intent. And now you too have fallen into the
    Arrogant, self centered bracket with the rest that have nothing going
    for themselves.

    Old Gringo, Apr 28, 2005
  14. Old Gringo

    Ion Petrov Guest

    Which is a hilareous response considering you take offence at perceived
    arrogance from them, but cuddle up with _the_ most obscenely arrogant fools
    on USENET. All the while these trolls are making jokes at your expense that
    are over your head while pretendng to be your friend. You make good chums
    with the idiots that want to destroy the group and alienate the ones that
    have been trying to keep it going. May as well get used to the bozo bin.

    Ion Petrov, Apr 28, 2005
  15. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    I am saving up for a piece of bubble gum so anytime you have extra 2
    cents, be sure to contribute.

    Old Gringo, Apr 28, 2005