    8 months how long will it be "new". Will be there any updates or just new
    exams ?
    Jarod

    Guest, Sep 24, 2005

  2. October 7, 2005

    Well, I believe that employers like to see previous certification
    versions as well as current ones (this allows them to see you have
    experience with the products). I would start on your MCSD .Net right now, as
    then you will only have 2 exams to upgrade to the new certifications. :)

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/