    or its better to find somewhere else. The problem for me may be she will
    definately not give me any reference for new jobs.
    Pls advise.

    Guest, Jan 20, 2007

  2. Guest

    Marek Chmel Guest

    Hi ..
    i had a similar problem before. I have decided to leave, and to try to
    find a new
    job. I was succesfull even without any references. In my opinion it
    would be
    better to leave than to argue with a non technical person, who has his
    own ideas
    without any will for disscusions about the problem.

    Marek
    MCSA, MCDBA, MCTS: SQL2k5

    Marek Chmel, Jan 20, 2007

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks Marek. Thanks for giving me a expert advise. I shall definately think
    positively for my career without any fear for a reference.

    Thanks once again.
    HSHAH

    Guest, Jan 21, 2007
  4. Guest

    WishMaster Guest

    Hi Shah:

    I believe on one thing (in professional life), if you are not learning
    at your work place and not moving forward then look for a change. I
    been some jobs where I had problems but was learning and I was there
    for while.
    I think it goes to both, company and your interest.

    Cheers,
    Amer
    MCSD.Net
    ITIL Certified.

    WishMaster, Feb 1, 2007
  5. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    What does country of origin have to do with your question ? Are you
    not Indian, yourself ? The name suggests that you are.

    And FYI, no one can give you "Expert advice" on this, because this is
    not a technical or factual question. Anyone can only give you their
    opinions on the subject.

    Cerebrus, Feb 1, 2007