  1. oj

    oj Guest

    Can anybody answer that?

    oj, Oct 14, 2005

  2. Because your proffesor is a liberal whack job.

    Captain America, Oct 14, 2005

  3. oj

    oj Guest

    Can anybody answer that?
    Hint: When people come to usenet, they come to an international place,
    to a global Internet. So...

    oj, Oct 14, 2005
  4. oj

    Whiskers Guest

    No.

    Whiskers, Oct 14, 2005
  5. oj

    Mitch Guest

    How can territory be violated on the internet?

    How can simple records be called a violation?

    How can Google's Groups be called a product, when it is clearly a
    service?

    Mitch, Oct 15, 2005
  6. oj

    Trax Guest

    Trax, Oct 15, 2005
  7. oj

    Mitch Guest

    Yeah, I've been hearing about this, finally brewing after 15 years of
    murmuring.
    It's a strange issue; the US, having handled the internet as an open
    environment and accepting the huge problems it causes, insisting that
    it is the only way to have an internet. Other countries demanding it be
    taken under control, but restricting it's use and growth and function
    in the meantime without realizing that's how it grows.
    And their threat is that they'll remove themselves from participating?
    I would invite lots more control, myself. But I also don't see losing
    Arab countries and Russia as a big problem with the function of the
    internet I use every day.

    Mitch, Oct 15, 2005