    like your comments.
    Thanks very much!
    Frank

    frank1492, Sep 25, 2003

  2. frank1492

    Todd Walker Guest

    Todd Walker, Sep 25, 2003

  3. Hi Frank,

    << I understand these are terrific, but would
    like your comments. >>

    I have the 630 PL Hi-Ti dye sub printer. It does 4" x 6" glossy prints very
    well. Makes four passes (three colors; plus protective coating). A real jem at
    $129.

    I use the best prints in my tiny scrapbook. Also, attach some to post card
    stock and send to friends and relatives.

    Best,

    Conrad
    Conrad Weiler
    Camp Sherman, Oregon

    Conrad Weiler, Sep 25, 2003
  4. frank1492

    Bob B Guest

    I has a 630 PS and loved it but got impatient at the printing spped,
    especially when I was printing a number of prints. I bought the HiTi
    PhotoShuttle (sold the 630PS on eBay) and I'm very pleased with
    quality and with the speed improvement.

    Bob B, Sep 25, 2003