    I'm having some curious problems and no clue where to locate them.

    Best Regards

    David

    David Kluge, Feb 5, 2006

  2. David Kluge

    Ivor Jones Guest

    I'd suggest asking Sipgate. There are config pages on their UK website so
    I'd expect the German site to have something also.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Feb 5, 2006

  3. Hi,

    I have LINKSYS PAP2 model phone adapter. It is acting weird coz I cant
    listen to the person who calls me.While he can listen to me.

    For 3 months I have been using this phone service with vonage but this
    is the first time I have seen this. I have tried changing the phone,ISP
    but realized the problem is with the LINKSYS PAP2 and not vonage or
    ISP.

    If anybody have same problems please let me know.

    Surya

    suryaprakasheng, Feb 25, 2006