Expensive Criterion DVDs -- update

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Charles C. Shyu, Jul 25, 2005.

  1. Charles C. Shyu

    Jordan Guest

    Jordan, Jul 25, 2005

  2. Charles C. Shyu

    Allan Guest

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6413875266

    $25

    - Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

    Allan, Jul 25, 2005
  3. Charles C. Shyu

    Doonie Guest

    Doonie, Jul 25, 2005
  4. Charles C. Shyu

    Allan Guest

    "All of the info and pictures about the disc itself is taken from my
    personal open copy which was purchased at the same time as this sealed
    one."

    - Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

    Allan, Jul 25, 2005
  5. Charles C. Shyu

    Jason Halsey Guest

    I'm wondering what the rarest out of print dvd is, if according to the
    seller "salo is second and the killer is third.
    any ideas?

    Jason Halsey, Jul 25, 2005
  6. Charles C. Shyu

    Phillip S. Guest

    "Little Shop of Horrors"?

    Phillip S., Jul 26, 2005

  7. Rarest? HBO release of the Goldwyn title "A Song is Born," (probably
    from the Pioneer laserdisc master) which had just a couple of tests
    pressed, currently there's no release of that title any time in the
    future; and until it was finally released officially recently "Barbary
    Coast" for which some 15 or 20 got out two years ago. Both of these
    were fetching $2000 plus on Ebay.

    .. Steve ..

    Steve(JazzHunter), Jul 26, 2005
  8. Charles C. Shyu

    Frohike Guest

    Wow, time to sell my DVDs of The Killer and first pressing of Seven Samurai!

    Frohike, Jul 26, 2005