    crash..." has left millions behind?

    I's worse now, there was a plane crash *in* Nigeria:

    Expect more Nigerian Scam emails soon...

    Mauricio Freitas [MVP], Dec 10, 2005

  2. Mauricio Freitas [MVP]

    steve Guest

    Maybe that's why they bloody crash......

    steve, Dec 10, 2005

  3. Maybe we will get lucky & the spammers were on the plane.............

    ;-)
    --
    -- Cheers
    Southern Kiwi

    Southern Kiwi, Dec 11, 2005
  4. Mauricio Freitas [MVP]

    nil_einne1 Guest

    Well I've seen various links to prove the guy existed/and or died. Not
    always in plane crashes tho, sometimes it's a real guy who died
    recently or whatever. Besides, probably about half of the Nigerian
    scams I've gotten have not been about Nigerian so really, it's
    questionable if you need a Nigerian plane crash. I've always found it
    interesting that no one ever tried an Nigerian scams using Enron as the
    background. Or at least not that I've ever come across.

    nil_einne1, Dec 11, 2005
  5. I actually got an email from someone saying he had knowledge of millions of
    dollars stashed overseas, belonging to that Russian oil magnate charged with
    tax evasion last year...

    Mauricio Freitas [MVP], Dec 11, 2005
  6. Mauricio Freitas [MVP]

    Evad Rehtona Guest

    I got one last week claiming to want to give me the "fortune" left
    behind by Van Nguyen, the Aussie lad executed in Singapore for drug
    running only the week before.

    I'll say one thing for those Nigerians, they seize any opening.

    Evad Rehtona, Dec 11, 2005