    it tomorrow.
    £395 incl VAT + next day delivery of £9. Please don't tell me if you've
    seen it cheaper!!!

    Alan D-W, Nov 27, 2003

  2. Alan D-W

    PhotoMan Guest

    OK, I won't tell you.

    PhotoMan, Nov 27, 2003

  3. Alan D-W

    Len Guest

    I also have a Kodak DC280 and have been looking with the Olympus C5050 on my
    short list. I have seen it nowhere cheaper and have looked quite intensely.

    Hope you enjoy it and I would be interested if you let us know how you get
    on with it. Especially if you feel it is a major improvement over the DC280.

    Len

    Len, Nov 27, 2003
  4. Alan D-W

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Hey, I only have a c-220 and I'm not lurking!

    Seriously though, nice doing, I hope you get a lot of pleasure out of it.

    Paul Heslop, Nov 28, 2003
  5. Alan D-W

    Alan D-W Guest

    Thanks Paul - if it ever arrives! Having an argument with the supplier
    right now; I paid £9 on Thursday for overnight delivery. On checking with
    them today at 11am (because the online order tracking says the order is in
    preparation) I'm told it will be dispatched "within half an hour". Huh? Do
    they deliver on Saturdays? No they don't. So I won't get it till Monday
    then? Yes that's right. So a strongly worded email demanding refund of the
    £9 - no answer yet.

    Alan D-W, Nov 28, 2003
  6. Alan D-W

    Paul Heslop Guest

    typical. I ordered from Dixons online, supposed to take at most two days and it
    took over a week.

    Paul Heslop, Nov 28, 2003