exchanging 70-291 and 70-290

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Dec 23, 2003.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Just a small addetion to the below, I passed 70-290 2003
    server exam and i am willing to exchange all the test
    exams and real quistions i have for 70-290 with test
    exams for 70-291.

    Hi

    Does any one have test exams like transender or other
    software for 70-291 ??

    If so please please please send it to me on:

    Or

    Best regards
    Tamer

    Guest, Dec 23, 2003

  2. Guest

    Hasan Guest

    Marko/Brat,

    Can you handle this far quit??

    Thanks.

    Hasan, Dec 23, 2003

  3. Guest

    Hasan Guest

    Alright, this posting was ticking me off.
    I tried to ignore it, but I couldn't get it out of my head.

    Tamer, Why don't you pick up a bloody book and learn the course material
    instead of waiting for someone to send you the questions. Do you really
    think that anyone will just help you cheat out of the goodness of their
    hearts when the honest people of the world are taking the material one day
    at a time giving it our blood, sweat and tears???

    What's more bloody important? Getting a bit of paper becuase you knew the
    answers beforehand, or achieving a goal set by your peers through hard work
    and honest learning? I hope Microsoft change the questions the same day you
    take your exams. At least that way you'll learn that cheating doesn't pay.
    And it'll be YOU who's paying.... for another exam!!

    If you're after a piece of paper, go photocopy your ass. At least it'll hold
    more value than your certificate.
    Please rest assured that WE GO OUT OF OUR WAY to make sure people like you
    are stripped of your certifications. If you don't believe me, take a look at

    What's going to happen if you are asked to demonstrate your skills at a job
    interview and you just sit there like the bumb ass that you are, staring at
    the computer screen, not knowing what to do because it wasn't on a braindump
    site?
    I speak for all of us here, and especially BRAT, we hope that we are next in
    line for an interview for that job you just applied for.

    My advice to you is that you pick up a book, install Server and get
    cracking. There is no substitute for studying. There are plenty of excellent
    books out there. Most of them come with various softwares to help you
    practice/study/learn.

    Don't be a Dumb F*ck.

    Hasan, Dec 23, 2003
  4. Guest

    Brat Guest

    this one shows great potential as a future member, no?

    Brat, Dec 23, 2003
  5. Guest

    jen Guest

    <MAJOR SNIPPAGE>

    good post...and i agree with you totally. i failed the 290 test the
    first time around. since then i've studied three additional books on 290
    and 2003 server(4 in all). i feel i'm better prepared for the test now;
    however, even if i fail the test again i feel i understand the
    additional features and the ins and outs of the os a hell of a lot more.

    thanks for the input...maybe people will see the light...

    jen, Dec 23, 2003
  6. Guest

    Hasan Guest

    Many thanks for the compliment, Brat :D