    Q & A With Explanations: 216 Questions (Feb.6,2004).

    I offer in exchange one or two e-books on dotnet/MSSQL SERVER/XML/ASP.NET/C#.
    I have more than 30 e-books.

    steve, Feb 18, 2004

  2. steve

    Consultant Guest

    what's that you said?

    Consultant, Feb 18, 2004

  3. He said, he is a lowlife loser who is very good friends with someone
    called don.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 18, 2004
  4. steve

    Consultant Guest

    ah, i thought he said he takes/gives it in the dumper

    Consultant, Feb 18, 2004
  5. steve

    Jay Walters Guest

    Both of you gentlement misunderstood... notice the suttle
    dialect.

    He said "he is a low life loser who takes/gives it in the
    dumper from his friend named don."

    Jay Walters, Feb 19, 2004
  6. I heard of a mentally handicapped institute who has the "Testking pdf for
    70-315".
    If you join them you can get it free. I am sure you would be delighted.

    Manoj Matchado, Feb 19, 2004
  7. Thank you.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 19, 2004