    If there is any way to do it dynamicly, please drop me a line, I
    appreciate any input and help.

    zher

    zher, Nov 2, 2004

  2. zher

    Ben Guest

    Need a few more details on this...

    How does the CE and PE talk? Are you using a dynamic routing protocol or
    static?
    Does the customer have multiple connections to you or a single one?
    Are you multihomed to the internet? (I assume yes to this one)
    Is the customer also multihomed to more than one service provider?

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004

  3. zher

    zher Guest

    CE and PE are connected by a POS link over EBGP. Let's take the
    simplest scenario here, just say, CE is connected only to my PE over
    one single link.

    My question is, on my PE, how can I inject the customer network
    segments into my global routing table dynamicly from the VRF routing
    table instead of static routing scheme. It's fine to inject the
    default gateway to the customer VRF from my global routing table, I am
    talking about the reverse direction. Since customer may have multiple
    public segments which are not continious, that means they are not able
    to be summarized, so I have to deal with each of them manually if I
    use static routing scheme.

    Thank you.

    zher

    zher, Nov 4, 2004