    Consultant Guest

    i wouldn't get a chance against you? you may be right, you are the master of
    reeling in gay men, i do not stand a chance against you.

    Consultant, Jan 29, 2004

  2. David

    Guest Guest

    Just got myself (very well) promoted... how about it
    When are you gonna learn that the world is not fair?..

    ----- Ken Briscoe wrote: ----
    pretty well what I'm worth! And I had this job *before* I started my MCSE

    Maybe he didn't promote you because he knows you're a cheater

    Guest, Jan 29, 2004

  3. David

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    With *your* crappy, liar, false moralist and finger-pointing bullsh*t!

    Crappy? Fine, everyone has their opinion.

    Liar? Think not. Never bought/downloaded/stole/read a braindump. That's my
    story and I'm sticking to it.

    False moralist? Hey, I'm not the greatest guy in the world. Never claimed
    to be. I've done some "wrong" things before. I'm not the epitomy of
    morality here. But, depsite what a few of my actions may say, I am a person
    of morals and values, and cheating isn't on the list.

    Finger-pointing bullshit? This should be split into 2 parts:
    a) Finger-pointing. Yes, I am pointing the finger. At you. Cheater.
    b) Bullshit. Much like "crappy", this is subjective. I do not believe my
    opinions are bullshit, but if you do, good for you.

    As for your other posts where you refer to "us" (those in this thread that
    oppose your study habits) as "jealous"...think again. Not one of us is
    jealous of you. You have a job. Congratulations. Your boss likes you.
    Congratulations. You have your youth. Congratulations. You're a "cool guy".
    Congratulations. You're a cheater. Fsck off.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 29, 2004
  4. David

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Just got myself (very well) promoted... how about it?
    Oh I know the world's not fair. You are proof of that. Not that I envy your
    position, because I'm quite happy with my current position.

    So you're getting a few extra dollars in your paycheck every week - and the
    price you pay is you have to live with the fact that you're scamming the
    system for your own gain, and it's harming others. So it feels good that
    people who know their stuff can't get a job because hiring managers can't
    tell the difference between a dumper and a legitimate MCSE? You're stealing
    jobs from deserving people, a-hole.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 29, 2004
  5. David

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Jealousy... "a-hole"! =P
    happy for you) a good position.

    I've made it clear that I am not jealous of you. I am content with my
    current job. And thank you for your support in regards to my current job
    situation, but I can't return the compliment, as I am not happy that you
    did not earn your reward (your promotion).

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 29, 2004
  6. David

    JaR Guest

    And you would lose.

    JaR
    Finger-Pointing Thug

    JaR, Jan 29, 2004
  7. David

    JaR Guest

    LOL! Only if I thought you could actually _do_ my job.

    JaR
    Employed Thug

    JaR, Jan 29, 2004
  8. David

    kpg Guest

    I bet you that everyone here has read through a testking
    I never have.

    Debating if the MSCE is an entry level cert is one thing; but
    getting a copy of the test and studying that to pass can only
    be considered cheating. I understand the temptation: who's
    going to know and who gets hurt? Well, you are cheating
    yourself and you are cheating your employer and you are
    cheating those honest people who worked hard. If you use
    [email protected] to supplement your study, then why? Do you
    not have the confidence that you would pass without them?
    I know that in the game of life time is money, get the cert now
    and BS your way in, then get the experience. There may be
    some that have done that and are now good techs. But lets
    at least be honest about what [email protected] are: cheating. If that
    is OK with you then so be it, but don't insult the intelligence your
    fellow newsgroupers by saying its not.

    KP "not exactly MCNGP material" G

    kpg, Jan 29, 2004
  9. Oh, I wouldn't count yourself out were I you. I've been noticing your posts
    as of late, and I'd say you have potential.

    --
    Fris "Corduroy" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 29, 2004
  10. David

    kpg Guest

    Whoa! Hold on a minute.

    It recently become cool to not be an MCNGP.

    I'm always drawn to the cool side.

    kpg, Jan 29, 2004
  11. I bet you that everyone here has read through a testking
    You've lost the bet, now hand over the $20,000.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 29, 2004
  12. LOL! Only if I thought you could actually _do_ my job.

    Do you sell timeshare apartments as well?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 29, 2004
  13. then whining because you think they're cheating. very sad...

    No it's very true, that's why you're cert's (if you have any) are
    worthless. Maybe you don't care, but some people do.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 29, 2004
  14. David

    JaR Guest

    No. Siding. On the side, that is.

    JaR
    Versatile Thug

    JaR, Jan 29, 2004
  15. So... just wondering: how many of you have University degrees?...
    MSc in computer science,
    Almost Twenty Two years experience in software engineering. Thus I
    started out eleven years or so before Microsoft started their
    certification program.
    Twenty Four Microsoft exam passes (won't be adding to that total).
    Plus a number of other exam's from other vendors.

    Seen 'products' and technologies come and go and am quite able to keep
    up with the pace without the need to cheat.

    Oh and happy in my job too.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 29, 2004
  16. David

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Whoa! Hold on a minute.
    If peeing your pants is cool, you can call me Miles Davis!

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 29, 2004
  17. David

    Guest Guest

    How the h*ll can you tell if someone's certification is worthless?
    Just because people braindump to pass exams? Just because their study methods are different from yours?
    How can you tell if they are even better professionals than you?
    I still can't see... you folks myst be visionaries!

    As long as Microsoft's examination procedures are stupid, study/passing methods must be stupid also!
    Well stop those stupid multiple choice questions that have little to do with daily situations!!!
    Make labs! Make full practical exams, in a real network full of servers, routers, switches, etc.!

    Shall that day come, I will surely agree with all you (may I call it) "purists"!!!
    Otherways... my humble opinion will not be changed.

    Guest, Jan 29, 2004
  18. Well, you are cheating
    I can't honestly see how any employer could be fooled into letting
    anybody through the door without first determining how good they are.

    Surely such companies don't exist (anymore)?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 29, 2004
  19. David

    Consultant Guest

    hi miles

    Consultant, Jan 29, 2004
  20. How the h*ll can you tell if someone's certification is worthless?
    It's how employers and their client's see the value of cert's that
    counts. Why on Earth would any employer give any regard to a
    certification that can be 'bought' (or stolen) by someone who does not
    understand the subject area?

    If a certification proves nothing of one's ability, it's worthless.
    I agree.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 29, 2004