Exchange exam

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by David, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. David

    Guest Guest

    I totally agree with you.

    If Microsoft changes the way exams are done, I'd aprove it!
    How the h*ll can you answer theoretical questions about such complex envoirnments such as a network and a whole bunch of servers?

    That's why Cisco's examinations are much better than Microsoft's!
    You won't get even a CCNA/CCNP without a few simulation questions!
    You won't get a CCIE without a full lab examination, dealing with a full set of servers, routers and switches.

    So, if Microsoft does anything similar to this, I'd aprove. Otherwise, it would be another stupid kind of examination!

    ----- The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Spher wrote: -----
    As we saw here a few weeks back, people just don't understand the
    situation, some don't even care. It would seem that this type of
    'approach' for 'obtaining' cert's comes highly recommend by a number
    of sites which operate today, so it's not surprising that people don't
    see a problem in cheating their way through the process.

    Microsoft do nothing about this and is why I won't be doing any more
    microsoft certs. I guess that's no big lose either way.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Guest, Jan 28, 2004

  2. David

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I totally agree with you.
    envoirnments such as a network and a whole bunch of servers?
    set of servers, routers and switches.
    You make sense here.
    would be another stupid kind of examination!
    Microsoft doesn't do anything similar to this. Good thing for you. Cheater.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 28, 2004

  3. David

    JaR Guest

    would be another stupid kind of examination!
    Just curious. If you and your boss both feel that way, WTF did he insist you
    waste your time and (presumably) the companys'
    money obtaining the cert? I don't get it? Just to have letters after your
    name that nobody recognises as meningful?

    That's insane!

    JaR
    Incredulous Thug

    JaR, Jan 28, 2004
  4. David

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Do you have a life? I do!

    I'm actually dead. It's a shame, really, because I had a lot more fun when
    I had a life.
    Ditto. Except I'm 22. But the difference is I realize what the MCSE
    actually is. It's not a certification for an early-20's kid. I have nowhere
    near enough experience to get out there and pass all 7 exams. I'm doing
    them as I gain experience. Not as I finish memorizing a Testking. I don't
    know you or your personal situation, but I feel pretty safe in guessing
    that you don't have much experience, judging from your age. So why do you
    think you have the know how to be an MCSE? Because you downloaded some
    [email protected]?
    *ever* in Portugal.

    Hmm. I'm the first guy named Ken Briscoe to pass a Microsoft exam while
    wearing a leopard-skin do-rag and eating a Philly Cheesesteak. And the
    kicker? I used Tarot cards to pass, not my real knowledge.
    Your boss is a complete idiot and should be forced to watch gay midget pr0n
    while you "rebuild" his network from the ground up.
    pretty well what I'm worth! And I had this job *before* I started my MCSE.

    Maybe he didn't promote you because he knows you're a cheater.
    skills he has, so...

    so...
    anyone else with what crappy bullsh*t?

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 28, 2004
  5. David

    Guest Guest

    Some stupid Manufactures' partnerships... really stupid stuff, beleive it!...

    Of course I'd rather study with a bunch of servers around me... and I'm really sorry I couldn't! So "cheating" was the only way.

    Guest, Jan 28, 2004
  6. So, if Microsoft does anything similar to this, I'd aprove. Otherwise, it would be another stupid kind of examination!

    Unfortunately it does not appear it will happen.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 28, 2004
  7. David

    JaR Guest

    Anybody from Microsoft reading this??? Hello??? Is this typical of all MS
    "Partners"? Most? Some? What is the purpose of being an MS Partner again???
    Ben Guterson? Tom Helms? Care to comment?

    JaR
    Curious Thug

    JaR, Jan 28, 2004
  8. Anybody from Microsoft reading this??? Hello??? Is this typical of all MS
    Yeah right, as if anyone from microsoft gives a shit. It would appear
    they encourage this approach, as can be seen by the luck interest in
    stopping these 'scams'.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 28, 2004
  9. David

    Guest Guest

    Hey, dumbass: did *I* mention MS parterships???

    Guest, Jan 28, 2004
  10. David

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I'd rather do it the other way, d*mn it!!!
    By "the other way", do you mean having MS have practical exams as opposed
    to strictly multiple choice exams? Or by "the other way", do you mean you'd
    rather study than cheat?

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 28, 2004
  11. David

    JaR Guest

    OK, whose then? Lets ask them if that's what they intended. Do they want
    people who know the product, or just "dumbasses" with lots of letters after
    their names? Does Microsoft want their certs to be used in this way?

    It would appear so!

    JaR, Jan 28, 2004
  12. Does Microsoft want their certs to be used in this way?
    Unfortunately....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 28, 2004
  13. David

    David Guest

    CCIE certified *ever* in Portugal.
    Microsoft/Cisco Systems skills he has, so...
    You guys are all twats! You think you're better off
    because you don't use Testkings - ha ha ha ha...! Self-
    righteous idiots! get a life...

    David, Jan 29, 2004
  14. David

    David Guest

    If you're not doing any more certs - bugger off from this
    newsgroup!!! you must be real lonely - nothing else to do
    but to read about other people getting their certs, then
    whining because you think they're cheating. very sad...
    get a hobby, then find a newsgroup that matches that
    hobby... poor lad

    David, Jan 29, 2004
  15. David

    David Guest

    I bet you that everyone here has read through a testking
    at some stage - even all the finger-pointers who call
    others cheaters

    David, Jan 29, 2004
  16. David

    David Guest

    You guys are sooooo easy!

    David, Jan 29, 2004
  17. David

    Guest Guest

    So... just wondering: how many of you have University degrees?...

    And btw, how many of you *actually* did your M$ certification only by having experience with the product?
    Very few of you, I bet!...

    Guest, Jan 29, 2004
  18. David

    Guest Guest

    I'm pretty sure of that..

    These guys are very afraid that some other MCSE will have their jobs..

    Guest, Jan 29, 2004
  19. David

    |{evin Guest

    Coming from someone with the name 'Sweething', using the anonymous CDO
    interface, and lacking in the ability to write coherently. Right.

    |{evin, Jan 29, 2004
  20. David

    Guest Guest

    With *your* crappy, liar, false moralist and finger-pointing bullsh*t!

    Guest, Jan 29, 2004