    Has anyone taken the exch 70-224 exam in the last month
    or so? I've got the books but wanted to know if the
    testkings are any good for this one.

    David, Jan 26, 2004

  2. David

    flo Guest

    hi david

    are u from the zsa-kurs (siemens)
    i´d like to take the exame too!
    the test-king is not so bad but if u know about any other
    braindumps please let me know...

    greets floxxxy

    flo, Jan 26, 2004

  3. David

    Guest Guest

    Experience with the product will help you.

    Guest, Jan 27, 2004
  4. David

    D Guest

    I installed a trial version but couldn't get it to work.
    who needs it when you've got testkings though - worked
    for me with the server exam!

    D, Jan 27, 2004
  5. David

    zeus Guest

    Oh.. you are in deep deep shit now.. You should try to up the product
    that you are gonna sit for the exam at least. Don't believe in overly
    promised brain dump's site. Testking is the most famous brain dump of
    all and even if the questions are same as in exam, most of the answers
    provided by brain dumps are wrong!!!

    So be afraid, be very afraid and don't waste your time and money on
    brain dumps.

    Don't devalue yourself to be a paper MCSE. It is utterly foolish,
    disillusional and self-destructive to yourself and your future career,
    not to mention the added woes to the values of average MCSEs and
    unemployment rates.

    Get to know the real product. Don't try to cheat.

    zeus, Jan 27, 2004
  6. David

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I installed a trial version but couldn't get it to work.
    You're such a fscking piece of sh!t. You make me sick. Why don't you learn
    the right way instead of cheating?

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 27, 2004
  7. David

    Consultant Guest

    how do you really feel?

    Consultant, Jan 27, 2004
  8. <IRONY>
    Testkings are good for this exam as no-one has ever in recorded
    history honestly studied it and passed. Its w-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-y
    to hard for any ordinary mortal without some help!
    </IRONY>

    ================================
    We require rigidly defined areas
    of doubt and uncertainty!
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)
    ================================

    Marlin Munrow (The PFY), Jan 27, 2004
  9. David

    Guest Guest

    Done it today! Now I'm MCSE.

    Testking and Troytech were two very good guides.

    Guest, Jan 28, 2004
  10. David

    Brat Guest

    wait... you want to do your CCIE and you state it is harder than MS exams
    yet you need to cheat to pass the MS exams??? good luck dumbass

    Brat, Jan 28, 2004
  11. David

    JaR Guest

    CCIE is gonna be a long time coming for this guy.

    JaR, Jan 28, 2004
  12. David

    Brat Guest

    I'd say... I'm studying for my CCNP right now and have already bought 3
    books and I have a few more I need to buy... one is a new book by Cisco
    Press that is 2500 pages and costs $146+ tax CDN!!! By the time I am done I
    will probably be after reading about 10,000 pages! Add to that, I do not
    have the money for the equipment so I have to purchase a simulator for $134
    and also will have to get some lab time somewhere... maybe my new job will
    let me hide in their ops room during off hours to play around with the
    routers and switches in there :)

    Brat, Jan 28, 2004
  13. Were you imposed a 3 months deadline to have your MCSE done?
    The likes of Testking and Troytech are no more than brain dumps. Their
    existence has helped undermine the value of microsoft certs. So no, I
    don't believe that answered Sue's question.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 28, 2004
  14. David

    Guest Guest

    What on earth is the undermining of M$ certifications got to do with deadlines and my personal likings for "internetworking"?..
    Didn't quite get it... =

    Guest, Jan 28, 2004
  15. David

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    What on earth is the undermining of M$ certifications got to do with
    deadlines and my personal likings for "internetworking"?...

    Absolutely nothing. It's not the deadlines or your personal interests that
    we give a crap about. It's how you acheived your ends. You cheated your way
    through your certification. Do you know what this means?
    1) You're a scummy cheater.
    2) You do not know *how* to do things an MCSE/CCIE/whatever you are should
    know how to do, because you memorized answers on a cheat sheet. This means
    that you don't know how to do your job properly, and will leave a bad taste
    in your boss' mouth in regards to certified professionals. This ruins the
    certification for the rest of us. Not to mention the fact that, upon your
    certification, you added one extra MCSE to the job pool, making it that
    much harder for hte legitimate MCSEs to find jobs.

    You haven't asked why we consider you a cheater, so I assume you know
    already. But I have to ask: if you knew you were cheating, why didn't you
    say something to your boss (or whomever imposed a deadline on you for
    something you were so clearly unprepared for)? Why would you fake your way
    through your job? Do you have no pride? I understand that you probably have
    kids and a house and all kinds of bills. But your boss does too. I'm sure
    he/she doesn't want to hire/promote someone to do work they're not
    qualified for. This reflects poorly on him. So the question is: Why the
    hell do you want to work for a company that would put you in this position?
    You need to step back and rethink some stuff. Or just straight up tell
    everyone you're an immoral assfscker.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 28, 2004
  16. I have no idea. Maybe you should re-read my reply.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 28, 2004
  17. David

    Guest Guest

    Do you have a life? I do!
    And no wife, no kids... just a cool 23 yo guy!

    And btw... my boss is actually one of the first MCSE and CCIE certified *ever* in Portugal.
    He imposed the deadline and he reccomended that study method himself! He didn't hire/promote me because of my MCSE certification. He knows pretty well what I'm worth! And I had this job *before* I started my MCSE.

    I don't think ANY of you guys have half the Microsoft/Cisco Systems skills he has, so...

    ....anyone else with this crappy bullsh*t?

    Guest, Jan 28, 2004
  18. 2) You do not know *how* to do things an MCSE/CCIE/whatever you are should
    As we saw here a few weeks back, people just don't understand the
    situation, some don't even care. It would seem that this type of
    'approach' for 'obtaining' cert's comes highly recommend by a number
    of sites which operate today, so it's not surprising that people don't
    see a problem in cheating their way through the process.

    Microsoft do nothing about this and is why I won't be doing any more
    microsoft certs. I guess that's no big lose either way.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 28, 2004
  19. And btw... my boss is actually one of the first MCSE and CCIE certified *ever* in Portugal.

    Does he sell time share apartments as well?
    .... What.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 28, 2004
  20. David

    JaR Guest

    Pro that you are, you would be able to tell...
    No, yours is enough, thanks

    JaR
    Exasperated Thug

    JaR, Jan 28, 2004