    I have Ms e-book for exam 70-315
    and want to exchange with Amit Kalani e-book for the same exam.
    Thanks

    john bindwin, Jul 19, 2003

  2. Exchange Test King for All Microsoft Tracks

    I have all TestKing pdf files (Q&A and Study Guide)
    and want to exchange with SelfTest Software for the MCSD exams
    (70-300,70-305,70-306,70-315,70-316,70-229).

    Thanks.

    Severinenko Andrey, Jul 22, 2003

  3. john bindwin

    IT4ALL Guest

    Hi;

    Please send an email to

    I will try to find some usefull thing 4 u.

    Thanks!

    IT4ALL, Sep 5, 2003
  4. john bindwin

    g_anantha

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    MS 70-315 book

    Hi, will you pls mail the Ms 70-315 book to my account.
    Thanks a ton.

    g_anantha, Jun 20, 2006
  5. john bindwin

    jainmanishs

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    E book for 70-315,70-316

    Please send me pdfs and other resources for 70-315,316 on
    Thanks

    jainmanishs, Sep 25, 2006
  6. john bindwin

    Lakshmi111

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    70-315 Dotnet Questions & Answers E-Book

    I want 70-315 Dotnet Questions & Answers E-Book. Could any one forward me?

    Lakshmi

    Lakshmi111, Nov 7, 2011
  7. john bindwin

    Lakshmi111

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I want 70-315 Dotnet Questions & Answers E-Book. Could any one forward me?

    Lakshmi111, Nov 7, 2011