    Exchange Uleashed book, before the actual cert prep book.

    Does anyone know if the 70-236 exam is using exchange on top of server 2003,
    or server 2008, or both?

    Anon, Dec 1, 2008

  2. Anon

    Montreal_MCT Guest

    Hi Anon,

    I suspect that the 236 exam was released before Windows Server 2008, so it
    would be based on 2003.

    Montreal_MCT, Dec 1, 2008

  3. The current exam is for Exchange running on Windows Server 2003. But the
    exams are updated to reflect changes. I've already read on that new exam
    questions related to Exchange 2007 Service Pack 1 will be showing up soon
    (which support installation on Windows server 2008).

    Regardless, you should at least read over the procedure. . .

    http://www.msexchange.org/articles_...alling-exchange-2007-windows-server-2008.html

    Harvey Colwell, Dec 1, 2008
  4. Anon

    Anon Guest

    Thanks for the info Harvey. I'll be sure to brush up on 2008 before I take
    the test.

    Anon, Dec 3, 2008