    can't find one anywhere...can anyone help?

    Thanks,
    Denis

    Denis Cooper, Apr 20, 2007

  2. Denis Cooper

    catwalker63 Guest

    Denis Cooper piffled away vaguely:
    Check to see if there are any MS Press books left for the Exchange 5.5
    exams that are complete with the eval version on CD. Maybe Ebay or the
    like. That's an old one and you may have to search a while.
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Apr 21, 2007

  3. All of the cfollowing books have CDs, it is unknown if any of them have the
    trial version of exchange actually on the CD.

    http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Exchange-Server-V5-5-Implementation/dp/1555582133/
    http://www.amazon.com/MCSE-Exchange-Server-5-5-Dummies/dp/0764504819/
    http://www.amazon.com/Exchange-Server-MCSE-Study-Guide/dp/0764531115/

    As far as getting the MS press titles on the subject, you will have to
    really search around. Even the Microsoft EPP doesnt have 5.5 titles listed
    for purchase anymore.

    Wayne Anderson, Apr 28, 2007