    2007?

    Our project team will soon be dumping day to day administration on my team
    and I would like to feel comfortable with the changes from 5.5/2003...

    Lars Petersson, Sep 12, 2007

  2. Lars Petersson

    Rene Frenger Guest

    I passed the exam with the Sybex studybook for 70-236.
    The book was good, but the questions after every chapter were crap with lots
    of errors in it.
    I would say that you use this book and also buy the book from Hendrik
    Walther (Configuring Exchange 2007) from http://www.msexchange.org.
    Then have a look at the Exchange 2007 Technet library online.
    That should be enough.

    Rene Frenger, Dec 5, 2007