    Can anyone recommend the best exam prep software for the 70-284 Exchange 2003
    exam

    Thanks

    Guest, Feb 27, 2005

  2. Guest

    Huddleston Guest

    Transcender, although there is no crack or Warez version for it. Sorry.

    Huddleston, Feb 27, 2005

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    the absolute best prep software for the Exchange 2003 exam is
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ready
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    Exchange Server 2003

    Neil, Feb 27, 2005
  4. I tested with Boson software and skillsoft and found both
    of them to be very good

    Greetings Henrik Börjesson

    Henrik Borjesson, Feb 27, 2005
  5. Guest

    Ogre Guest

    Sorry that you can't steal software???

    Ogre, Feb 28, 2005
  6. Guest

    Huddleston Guest

    I was being facetious. But Transcender has done a good job of protecting
    their product.

    Huddleston, Feb 28, 2005
  7. Guest

    Ogre Guest

    Just checking... A long time ago I didn't think too much about pirating
    software, then I was sent to a programming class and developed an
    appreciation to what goes into creating good code... I realized that I
    needed to stick to networking:}

    Ogre, Feb 28, 2005
  8. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    I did a CS minor in college. I can now produce beautiful, fully
    documented code that doesn't work. <sigh>

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."

    catwalker63, Mar 1, 2005
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    ME TOO!!!!! except the CS minor in college part....

    Neil, Mar 1, 2005
  10. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    WRONG!! correction - use whatever you can get off bittorrent for FREE!!!

    *rowdy runs & hides from Billy Bob Gates & The M$ Goonies*

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 1, 2005
  11. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    I could have saved myself some time and skipped the classes for the same
    results? Danm!

    catwalker63, Mar 1, 2005
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    yeah but now you have a unibersity edjamucashen! really puts the BS in
    your code ;)

    Neil, Mar 1, 2005
  13. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Same here. I can document exactly what the code is SUPPOSED to do. But I
    can't actually make it work. That's why I'm a admin and not a programmer.

    CBIC, Mar 1, 2005
  14. Guest

    microsoft Guest

    Thought you might want to know:
    Very important additional information:

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessments are very important to
    Certified Professionals

    Organizations now require certified professionals take
    these assessments to verify their currency with today's
    technology. Microsoft Skills Assessment Support
    Information (SASI) is especially useful for certified
    professionals who require basic support that mitigates
    urgent assessment needs quickly. Whether YOU are a
    Microsoft ® Certified Professional or just getting
    started, these SASI assessments are for you.

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessment Address:
    Microsoft ® Evaluation Address:
    http://disnetinc.com/Microsoft_Evaluation.htm

    Microsoft Administrator