    What is *your* experience about exam 70-224?

    How long did it take to read the book and practice?

    Any hints??

    Alex Foley, Jul 31, 2003

  2. Alex Foley

    Alex Foley Guest

    Hello Consultant,

    A few hours? Phuih...

    Did you pass this exam??

    Well, I guess you have already experience with the
    material, otherwise you would remember not very much after
    a few weeks/months, hahahaha!

    Hints are always usefull for me and others who have to
    pass this exam... Have any ?

    Thanks for your comment!

    Alex Foley, Aug 1, 2003

  3. Alex Foley

    Kendal Emery Guest

    I just recently took this test, and found it to be very easy. It is one of
    the few MS tests I have taken that I really didn't see any trick questions.

    I used Microsoft Press to study, and had some experience before I started,
    so it was a matter of just learning the nuances of the test.

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Aug 1, 2003
  4. Alex Foley

    Consultant Guest

    see kendal, we are a great pair ;-)

    Consultant, Aug 1, 2003
  5. Yeah... that, or together, you two have a complete pair...

    lol

    Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 1, 2003
  6. Alex Foley

    JaR Guest

    What a strange way to spell horny.

    J.R.

    BTW ITYM *weird*

    JaR, Aug 1, 2003
  7. Alex Foley

    Alex Foley Guest

    Exchange brings people together (literally, hahahaha)

    A bit of topic we are, aren't we? That's okay I guess,
    a bit relaxing, couple of beers etc

    Yeah

    Alex Foley, Aug 1, 2003