    Can anyone suggest good books to read to pass this exam.
    I've heard the Microsoft MCSE Exchange 2000 book isnt that
    good... is this true? Thanx

    Tony, Feb 19, 2004

  2. Tony

    Mark Scott Guest

    the MS book is "good" inasmuch that it has the information you need for the
    exam, but it reads like a telephone book, very dry and boring. I would try
    Sybex or something like that.

    aalso look at www.msexchange.org and on the microsoft Exchange and Technet
    sites.

    Cheers

    Mark

    Mark Scott, Feb 19, 2004

  3. Tony

    Jesse PH Guest

    Sybex is Good!

    Jesse PH, Feb 21, 2004
  4. Agree sybex will give you the depth. If you need a good grounding
    then hit the MSPress.

    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)

    Marlin Munrow, Feb 21, 2004