    to automatically trash all cookies *except* a short list of useful
    login cookies (Gmail, /., etc.), but I can't see any way to do that
    right now.

    aaron.davies, Apr 10, 2006

  2. aaron.davies

    norm Guest

    Extension Noscript, right click, allow cookie.

    norm, Apr 10, 2006

  3. aaron.davies

    Miller Guest

    ** wrote on 10.04.06 14:59:
    Cookie Culler: http://cookieculler.mozdev.org/

    HTH, Miller

    Miller, Apr 10, 2006
  4. aaron.davies

    gwtc Guest

    Tools, Options, Privacy, click on the cookies tab, and the first
    button that says Exceptions is where you can allow your cookies

    gwtc, Apr 10, 2006
  5. aaron.davies

    Chalky Guest

    wrote in @i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:
    This is a handy prog to get rid of temp files along with a few other
    handy items including what you want.

    http://www.danish-shareware.dk/soft/emptemp/

    --
    ___,