    My OS is Windows Me, anyone shed some light on how I can get rid of this
    exception, Many thanks

    Shamah

    Shamah, Nov 5, 2003

  2. Shamah

    Roy Jones Guest

    Roy Jones, Nov 5, 2003

  3. Shamah

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Nov 5, 2003
  4. Shamah

    Occamsrazor Guest

    : Hi all
    :
    : Can you please help me resolve the following exception that keeps
    : occurring while I surf the Internet, the blue screen appears with the
    : following message;
    :
    : An exception OE has occurred at 0028-00000004 in VxD---. This was
    : called from 0028:C001D324 in VxD NDIS (01)+00005AA0.
    :
    : My OS is Windows Me, anyone shed some light on how I can get rid of this
    : exception, Many thanks
    :
    : Shamah
    :

    yeah trash ME and install Windows XP Pro
    much more stable os imho

    Occamsrazor, Nov 5, 2003
  5. Shamah

    Shamah Guest

    Apparently it was a software problem, my anti virus software was causing
    the problem in the system registry and therefore I reinstalled it again
    and works fine now. Thanks once again.

    Shamah
    I am in the processing of having XP pro installed, many thanks

    Shamah, Nov 6, 2003