Discussion in 'Software' started by [email protected], Jun 29, 2007.

  1. prakash.nmsp@gmail.com

    [email protected]

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi All,

    I got this error

    so i think its better for me showing my project struture to u pepole .

    am Having my project in D:workspace>

    D:\workspace>
    com.repository.watchdog
    !
    !---------bin
    ! !
    ! !-com/repository/watchdog/*.class
    !
    !
    !
    !---------src
    ! !--com/repository/watchdog/*.java
    !
    !
    !---------lib
    ! !-servlet.jar
    ! !-jdbc-odbc.jar
    ! !-mail.jar
    ! !-activation.jar
    !
    !
    !---------mailread.properties
    !---------mailserver.properties
    !--------mail-serverdown.properties

    so above is my project struture and am having my jdk in this path

    path=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk\bin;

    Now can anyone please tell me how to create a jar file for my project
    expain me how to create manifeast file for my project
    and to execute that jar file .

    Please give me idea using my project struture...
    I have tried in many ways but :( no use..

    Thanks in advance

    Thanks,
    Prakash

    [email protected], Jun 29, 2007