    zhangelf01 Guest

  2. zhangelf01

    askuiper Guest

    askuiper, Sep 3, 2006

  3. zhangelf01

    zhangelf01 Guest

    hi, man,
    seems that you are a fun of ImTOO either, lol.
    I'm absolutely sure that you can install the ripper software on a
    system which's not connected to the net, as long as you've bought it
    and got the registration code.
    over, take care~~

    zhangelf01, Sep 4, 2006
  4. zhangelf01

    ask Guest

    I certainly hope so, but I'm not going to buy it until
    I can install the "trial" version that I downloaded. It installed
    quite nicely on my connected machine, but only shows a DOS
    window and then closes on the Non-connected machine. I've
    even gone out to DOS to try the install from a command line.
    That didn't work either.
    I'll just wait for a response....the new version sounds
    great!!

    ask

    ask, Sep 5, 2006
  5. zhangelf01

    ask Guest

    Just to update my last response...

    For some reason the software wouldn't install....this morning
    I rebooted the system (as a last resort) and the software installs
    like a champ. Don't know why.....Don't care.....just put it in the
    category of Stuff Happens!!

    ask

    ask, Sep 6, 2006
  6. zhangelf01

    zhangelf01 Guest

    hey, buddy, me again~~
    I've no idea what's happened with your installation...
    but I guess maybe you are supposed to try to open your computer with
    the administratior account, coz as i konw, the software would write
    some data into your logical disc if you've got the authority of writing
    hope it helps......

    zhangelf01, Sep 8, 2006
  7. zhangelf01

    forkart