    Does anyone have any ideas?
    Many Thanks

    Iain

    Iain Bishop, Nov 11, 2004

  2. Iain Bishop

    °Mike° Guest

    I'm not a MS Office user, but isn't there a 'repair' option
    in the install/uninstall for Office applications?

    °Mike°, Nov 11, 2004

  3. Iain Bishop

    Iain Bishop Guest

    There is for Internet Explorer but not for Office. However there is a
    'Detect and Repair' option within Excel. Unfortunately when I try to run
    this I get the message 'This installation package could not be opened.
    Verify that the package exists and that you have access to it' :(

    Iain Bishop, Nov 11, 2004
  4. Iain Bishop

    °Mike° Guest

    Then I suggest that you uninstall it, clean up your
    system, and reinstall; be sure to back up anything
    that you might need, like settings etc.

    <snip>

    °Mike°, Nov 11, 2004