    I am quite into MS Excel VBA, I wanted to know if there is any kind of test
    that I can take that will result in getting cerified, specifically for VBA
    for Excel?

    Howard31, Aug 2, 2009

  2. Unfortunately, no. Not even the Access exams test VBA.

    LarryWestMCSD, Aug 10, 2009

  3. Howard31

    TBone Guest

    I always found VBA to be interesting as well. From the MS website, I don't
    see where the MCAS exams contains any VBA, yet the recommended resources
    includes "Analzing Data and Working with Macros".

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?ID=77-602&locale=en-
    us#tab2

    TBone, Aug 10, 2009