    Can anyone suggest what the problem is and how do I overcome it so taht I can
    start using Excel.

    My OS is Win 98se and I'm using MS Office 97.

    Kuisse0002, Jul 3, 2004

  2. Kuisse0002

    Andy1973 Guest

    ?Try a different mouse?

    Andy1973, Jul 3, 2004

  3. Kuisse0002

    OldKenGoat Guest

    Try asking in the microsoft.public.excel newsgroup.

    OldKenGoat, Jul 3, 2004
  4. Everytime I open my excel program, and click on a cell to type in - nothing can
    http://www.openoffice.org/
    http://www.openoffice.org/product/calc.html

    Alexander Rogge, Jul 4, 2004
  5. Kuisse0002

    Kuisse0002 Guest

    Kuisse0002, Jul 4, 2004
  6. Kuisse0002

    Toolman Tim Guest

    It won't do *anything* for the problem. It would provide a free alternative
    to Microsoft's Office products. Hopefully, one that works on your computer,
    which Excel obviously isn't.

    Toolman Tim, Jul 4, 2004