    info, there are several identical sheets she is using, and I change EACH
    one, then only some don't take, or resort back. What am I doing wrong? This
    is the blind leading the blind.....Thanks!

    Jan, Nov 24, 2003

  2. Jan

    Jammer Guest

    Hi,
    Try to format cells with the date format and put the cursor to the bottom
    right and drag the cusor downward and see if this helps.

    Jammer, Nov 24, 2003

  3. Try formatting the cells as /text/, not /general/. They should then accept
    what you enter as a plain string, and not try to figure out what you
    meant -- there's interpretation involved with the general format, and
    you don't want or need that, for what you're looking for.

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 24, 2003
  4. Jammer, if he formats as date, he's not going to get what he wants, entering
    nothing but an integer ("11" in his example).

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 24, 2003