    Any suggestions gratefully accepted.
    Thanks
    Karen

    Karen, Jan 15, 2004

  2. Karen

    Di Guest

    I took mine a few years ago, so I remember very little
    about the actual exam. I read one of the MOUS study books
    and brushed up on things that I felt a little less
    confident on and I passed it the first time. The best
    thing is to know several ways to do things and also to
    concentrate on really practicing things you do not
    regularly do so you are a little faster when doing the
    test.

    Good luck! You'll do fine!

    Di

    Di, Jan 15, 2004