  1. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    i disagree!

    Consultant, Mar 28, 2007

  2. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    i disagree!

    i knew you'd say that!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 28, 2007

  3. Guest

    kpg Guest

    The afore mentioned "Dog Pile" thread was created by metally disturbed
    individual that has not been taking his meds.

    What, we get blamed for crazy people now? I assue you, bob was insane
    before he ever met the mcngp.

    I don't even know if he's still a member - nobody tell me anything,

    0x22

    kpg, Mar 28, 2007
  4. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    The afore mentioned "Dog Pile" thread was created by metally disturbed
    i believed he resigned which only reinforces the fact he was crazy!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 28, 2007
  5. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Well, according to McBob, he's no longer a member. However, little does
    McBob know the similarities between the MCNGP and the Mafia. You don't
    leave The Mob, unlessen they say so.

    We'll just make him an offer he can't refuse.

    Frisbee®, Mar 28, 2007
  6. Guest

    kpg Guest

    One day, and this day may never come, we will ask a favor.

    kpg, Mar 28, 2007
  7. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Lighten up, Francis.

    Jtyc, Mar 28, 2007
  8. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    more than half the posts here prove that people don't know their a$$

    One is a joint and the other a muscle.

    Jtyc, Mar 28, 2007
  9. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Yabbut which is which?

    I guess we shall never know.

    Frisbee®, Mar 28, 2007
  10. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    any of you guys call me francis, and i kill ya

    Consultant, Mar 28, 2007
  11. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Frisbee® piffled away vaguely:
    I want to go on record as saying I do NOT blame Neil. And I like
    chocolate at Christmas.
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Mar 28, 2007
  12. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    LarryWestMCSD piffled away vaguely:
    I had a college professor we called Dump Truck. His idea -- his
    nickname. He was my first computer instructor and a favorite on campus.
    I don't think it's necessary to model yourself after Houseman in
    Pickwick just to teach college.

    catwalker63, Mar 28, 2007
  13. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    any of you guys call me francis, and i kill ya

    Shirley Not?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 28, 2007
  14. Guest

    TheITGirl Guest

    Especially GuyLian chocolate seashells MMM

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Mar 28, 2007
  15. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    TheITGirl piffled away vaguely:
    I'm partial to Ritter bars with hazelnuts or coconut. And Dove. And
    Lindt truffles.

    catwalker63, Mar 28, 2007
  16. Guest

    TheITGirl Guest

    Ritter bars sound good to me though. Not sure about the Dove - in England
    it's a brand of soap - I'd need the Lindt truffles to take the taste away!

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Mar 29, 2007
  17. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    TheITGirl piffled away vaguely:
    We have Dove soap too! I hadn't thought of that. We also have these
    wonderful ice-cream bars called Dove bars with lovely chocolate around
    them. The chocolate is so good they've started selling it by itself in
    bags of small, foil wrapped, bite-size bars. Yummy!

    catwalker63, Mar 29, 2007
  18. Guest

    TheITGirl Guest

    Sounds like one to look out for then when I'm in the States in August ...
    <mouth waters>

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Mar 29, 2007
  19. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    IF(Catwalker's)PFH

    Frisbee®, Mar 29, 2007
  20. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Frisbee® piffled away vaguely:
    Stop that. You know I don't like to share.

    catwalker63, Mar 29, 2007