    I've heard you like this, so why worry if she does? The story about
    the steel tipped cat o' nine tails and sharpened spiked heels was
    especially interesting. Have the wounds healed yet?

    Lnkwizard2, Mar 19, 2007

  2. Guest

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    I have a few to spare, wanna buy one? I'll sell it to you
    real cheap since you are MCNGP.

    Lnkwizard2, Mar 19, 2007

  3. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    - I have a clue, but just one.
    pls b sending FREE clues to me. i have no money. waiting...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 19, 2007
  4. Guest

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    How about a scholarship to the SoHK (School of
    Hard Knocks). They have quite a program there
    on how to get clues. They aren't really that hard
    to catch, it is keeping them in captivity that is the
    problem.

    Lnkwizard2, Mar 19, 2007
  5. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    - I have a clue, but just one.
    yes but is it FREE?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 19, 2007
  6. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    A+ Hardware, A+ Operating System
    Is that how it works now? When I took it, it was just A+.

    Of course it might be more accurate if I put:

    A+ Printers, A+ Apple, A+ FRUs.

    stupid useless test...

    Jtyc, Mar 19, 2007
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    no...but I like it that way.

    Neil, Mar 20, 2007
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    not if you work for geeksquad...

    Neil, Mar 20, 2007
  9. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil piffled away vaguely:
    Talk about useless . . . . Sorry, did I say that out loud? <eg>
    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Mar 20, 2007
  10. Guest

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Well there are a few fees involved , but don't worry
    you'll get them back over time.

    $750 application fee
    $300 handling fee
    $300 special handling fee
    $900 processing fee
    $250 special processing fee
    $750 transaction fee
    $3500 bribe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,errrrrrrr fee for official approval
    $450 fee for official stamp
    $1000 fee for special official stamp

    All fees to be paid in US dollars, if using Canajian dollars
    double the amounts plus add
    $120 (US currency only) for exchange rate fee.
    [You can learn a lot from the 419'ers]

    Other than that, yes, it is free.

    Lnkwizard2, Mar 20, 2007
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    you rang?

    Neil, Mar 20, 2007
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Knowing you have what it takes to be a reel (sic) MCNGP...priceless

    Neil, Mar 20, 2007
  13. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Even sadder is the ex-blogger who starts one and then doesn't update it
    since, say, last November or so....

    Just sayin'...

    JaR, Mar 20, 2007
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    even sadder is the guy *cough* JaR *cough* who is checking my blog every
    day to see if it's updated..just sayin'

    Neil, Mar 20, 2007
  15. Guest

    kpg Guest

    You have blog?

    Why was I not informed of this?

    kpg, Mar 20, 2007
  16. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    even sadder is the guy *cough* JaR *cough* who is checking my blog every
    does your blog contain any references to top quantity p0rn?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 20, 2007
  17. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    You have blog?
    it's on a need to know basis

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 20, 2007
  18. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I don't like to share...

    Neil, Mar 20, 2007
  19. Guest

    Neil Guest

    which is why I never told you about it...

    Neil, Mar 20, 2007
  20. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Not any more.