    I've learn a great deal about home defense, russian military equipment
    and the Gators. So I for one for one, recommends this group.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 16, 2007

  2. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Definitely can't blame you using such a language on an IT forum if you call
    god you really are a humorless dick aren't you.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 16, 2007

  3. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Oh God ... another moron .... this species really still exists.
    what humor's that then? All i hear from you are the rantings of a
    strange little nobody. are you related to gtight by any chance?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 16, 2007
  4. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Honestly .... u made me laugh ..... a true pathetic clown .... that's what u r

    your keyboards broken mister/miss/ms

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 16, 2007
  5. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Dude, you take yourself way too seriously.

    exactly people need to lighten up and enjoy life.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 16, 2007
  6. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    So, u have made yourself a judge of who should and shouldn't be in IT. Who
    you are gtight and i claim my $0.52

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 16, 2007
  7. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    All I have to say about all of this stuff in this post is LMFAO!!!!

    me to. lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 16, 2007
  8. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I belong to a Saltwater aquarium site, where the same stupid questions are
    yeah but not by so called 'IT Professionals'

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 16, 2007
  9. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Jeeez, I didn't believe it until I read your response .

    you can actual read?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 16, 2007
  10. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    You became such a legend, you had to change your poasting handle.

    big mistake ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 16, 2007
  11. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I have survived in the business for 16 years and I do have a sense of humor

    which sort of business is that then? do you work in a morgue?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 16, 2007
  12. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 16, 2007
  13. Guest

    Blackmetal Guest

    Well, my two cents:

    Is easy to recognize who has or not experience, we only have to read their
    posts or questions, all of us know these questions and the most stupid are:

    - which path is good for me? what the f...ck is that? if someone is already
    working in a determined field in IT, this person is able to know his/her own
    goals for their career, current job, or possible job change!

    - how many questions? how much time?. If someone know their stuff, why the
    hell is important the time or amount of questions?

    - what exams are for...you name it. Why don't go to microsoft website and
    find out by yourself?

    IT is based on RESEARCH and if someone is a lazy on researching basic
    information on official websites, what can you expect from them? I agree in
    no answer this kind of questions to that people because as many of you said
    already, these questions have been answered thousands of times in these
    newsgroups.

    IT is about find your own way and learn from people who know, but not asking
    stupid questions instead of doing some basic research.

    Blackmetal, Mar 16, 2007
  14. Guest

    kpg Guest

    I've heard it said that laughter is what separates man from
    the other animals. I've also he3ard it was that man has a
    sole, but I really don't know what fish would have to with it
    at all.

    kpg, Mar 16, 2007
  15. Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    Why are you channelling Sandworm?

    FrisbeeĀ®, Mar 16, 2007
  16. Guest

    kpg Guest

    This froup is an oxymoron

    Ironic, ain't it?

    kpg, Mar 16, 2007
  17. Guest

    kpg Guest

    It is moronic to assume that morons vanished with diansours [sic].

    kpg, Mar 16, 2007
  18. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    diansours-Is she that news lady?

    CBIC, Mar 16, 2007
  19. Guest

    kpg Guest

    umm, yes, and I hear she has a black pugeot.

    kpg, Mar 16, 2007
  20. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Aries0999 piffled away vaguely:

    <snip>

    We didn't define them. MS did and if you had bothered to read about the
    audience for the exams and certifications you might have noticed that
    they are intended for experienced professionals who already do most of
    this stuff every day. All we're trying to do is clear up the
    misconception that it's a way to break into IT. It isn't. You can't go
    from not knowing how to turn on your PC to running a network in 6 months
    by studying for and obtaining MS certifications. That's just crazy.
    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Mar 16, 2007