    wanted. Did you do that in school with your 'friends'? You're acting like a 2
    year old now. "But DADDY....I WANT CAKE!!!"

    You asked your question, I tried being nice, now GTFO!!!

    BD[MCNGP], Mar 16, 2007

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    So, u have made yourself a judge of who should and shouldn't be in IT. Who
    the heck r u ? Gates in disguise ?
    How the hell do you know who has or doesn't have experience?
    How the hell do you know if someone researched or not ?
    Who the hell r u to define certification?

    U have become legendary in some circles in Microsoft !!!!!!!!! Oh ... yeah
    ..... I heard Bill Gates mention you by name once on TV .... Get a life

    The more I read of your posts, the more I am convinced I am wasting my time.
    So, pal, keep barking at the moon

    Guest, Mar 16, 2007

  3. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Or an RSFCker. What an IDOT.

    Frisbee®, Mar 16, 2007
  4. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    You just made my day.

    Frisbee®, Mar 16, 2007
  5. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    Of all the posts in this thread, it is this little blurb I have the
    most
    trouble with. No offense, Cerebrus, as this isn't directed directly at
    you,
    but to all my fellow MCNGP members, as I've noticed this a lot in the
    past.
    We encourage others to do their research, and when someone researches
    US,
    they're a wannabe and a lamer? That's highly hypocritical and wholly
    unfair.
    Do we want people to research or not? Is it MCNGP policy to flame
    others for
    going to our website and reading, even though they're not a member?
    That's
    not building a better world for all of IT. That's building the
    foundations
    of an isolationist community. No one will want to come to MCNGP.com if
    we
    flame them for looking into who we are and what we stand for. I
    thought we
    wanted to make ourselves known and to convince people what we're doing
    is
    right and just? The above post is not the way to go about it.

    That said, the OP did ask a dumb question, and Mr. Alligood seems to
    be
    quite naive about the state of IT and this froup in particular.

    KB

    Briscobar, Mar 16, 2007
  7. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    This comment alone proves your ignorance about us.

    CBIC, Mar 16, 2007
  8. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    I am the great and powerful FRISBEE! I only wish I had Gate's money.
    A lot of people entering this field have no experience, but for some reason
    think that getting certified will get them in the door. The types of
    questions that we get on a daily basis in these various cross-posted
    newsgroups clearly demonstrates that a lot of people do not have experience.
    Usually, when they ask questions like how many exams are there for MCSE.
    Most of the time, if someone has bothered to research, they will state so in
    their post. "I tried googling this but..." or "I can't seem to find this on
    the Microsoft web site..."
    I am a Microsoft Certified Professional! Phear me!

    Frisbee®, Mar 16, 2007
  9. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    That's much better formatting, Agent Briscobar. Nice work.

    Frisbee®, Mar 16, 2007
  10. Guest

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    I feel the need to step in with my two cents worth also.

    IMNSHO if you hadn't asked your question in the typical
    cluser fashion, i.e. providing only half of the needed information
    upfront, you might have gotten a larger quantity of "useful" replies
    and quite possibly fewer frivolous ones.

    Since you claim to have been in the "field" for 16 years, you of
    all people should know that when phrasing a question you should
    provide ALL of the needed information instead of just asking a GP
    style question. Had you included the courses numbers up front,
    you could have avoided most of the grief and then had a very
    satisfactory exchange of information instead of getting pinged and
    poked at for asking what looked like a typical clueless question.

    REMEMBER: When asking questions in the newsgroups include
    all the relevant details and information in your question so that
    you appear to have tried to help yourself and had done sufficient
    research before going out and asking for help.

    Lnkwizard2, Mar 16, 2007
  11. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    You just made my day.

    I'm here to help.

    Jtyc, Mar 16, 2007
  12. Guest

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    No, the people that leave here decide that for themselves.
    No, that's Ru Paul
    It shows in your post. If you had more experience, you'd have known that.
    Again, It shows in the OPs post.
    Did we write that definition? I forget, we've written so many lately that some
    have just slipped past me.
    Yes we have. Did you really? Then we are bigger than we thought guys, good news.
    Stop the 'get a life' speech, it's getting old, and the more you say it, the
    more immature you're sounding. Do you say 'uh' every other word too?
    Yet you're STILL here.

    BD[MCNGP], Mar 16, 2007
  13. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I'm not sure what happened to spark all this
    And truthfully I really don't care
    I found this site & thought it might be helpful
    I no longer visit this site daily as I 1st did
    I have other sites where I can find more useful information

    I belong to a Saltwater aquarium site, where the same stupid questions are
    asked day in & day out. Some people are helpful, some aren't. Some search
    1st & then ask a question to clarify what they found, others just ask. Some
    are downright hostile in their responses, as was the case where one person
    told a "newbie" they were going to DIE due to an itchy reaction to a
    Saltwater creature
    That hostile person was immedetialy & permanently banned

    This "online attutude" extends to most sites that I have seen, save one
    On that site rude behavior (SP?) gets you an immediate "time out"
    It's simply not tolerated, no matter how smart you are or how long you have
    been a member on the board. Continue with it & you are banned
    As a result of this policy, everyone behaves
    and no...I won't post that site

    and as far as speling gos....I can't even begin to count the speeling errors
    I have made in posts

    Signing off again....no sense hanging around for a discussion like this

    Guest, Mar 16, 2007
  14. Guest

    Guest Guest

    All I have to say about all of this stuff in this post is LMFAO!!!!

    Guest, Mar 16, 2007
  15. Guest

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Yeah, well, so do we!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    BD[MCNGP], Mar 16, 2007
  16. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    You're okay in my book, Matt. You will go far.

    Frisbee®, Mar 16, 2007
  17. OK Michael, I realize you are an intelligent fellow, who has given out
    useful advice here, and I as well as many others here do appreciate it.

    My question is this: Why must you jump on your soapbox and beat your
    chest like a gorilla? Is it really necessary to cross post this response
    to every microsoft NG you can find?

    This mcngp is just a group of people who like to insert humor into their
    posts, and occasionally let off steam at the expense of someone from
    Transylvania who is trying to get illegal copies of exams. Some of them
    have given me very good advice as well, so in essence they are just like
    you Michael.

    It's pretty cute you have an opinion, but keep it where it belongs.
    Where the thread actually is housed...Like this

    Red Swingline Stapler, Mar 16, 2007
  18. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    MCSA, MCDST, MCP

    hee,hee,hee

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 16, 2007
  19. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    You became such a legend, you had to change your poasting handle.

    Frisbee®, Mar 16, 2007
  20. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    The MCNGP motto, "Building a better world of all of I.T." Exactly how
    yes *and* Lets not forget the use of my phrase which I coin almost six
    years ago.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 16, 2007