Exams Required for MCSE

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Mar 14, 2007.

  1. There are no "regulars" here whose job it is to help you.
    You are correct. However, this is a Microsoft public newsgroup for MCSEs
    and MCSE related questions. Microsoft created it to allow individuals to
    share information and help others; not belittle them, cuss at them, or
    anything else negative the MCNGP does. Your group has set up camp in
    these newsgroups and actually dedicate time in insulting people. Don't
    you have a forum back in your MCNGP clubhouse? Why can you not use that?
    If the "stupid" questions bother you by individuals, then simply do not
    respond. Why waste the bandwidth? Why waste your time? Why do you feel
    the need to crush 9/10ths of the individuals that post here. Think of
    all the other things you could be doing with your personal and
    professional time, if you just kept your insults, belittlements, and non
    helpful advice to yourselves?
    I am sorry, that is NOT what this usenet was designed for. I am sure the
    post here and in other newsgroups will unite and totally go off on me
    for showing the slightest bit of compassion for trying to give something
    back to my community; the I.T. community. So, whatever. I may not be
    able to give that homeless man you speak of money every time I see him,
    but I do not spit in his face for asking either...

    The MCNGP motto, "Building a better world of all of I.T." Exactly how
    are you guys doing that? By "demonstrating posting skills both defensive
    and offensively?" By "using and misuse, when appropriate, of the English
    language?" By "using newsgroup flaming techniques?" By "belittling those
    whose skill set is far beneath their own, in a tactful and professional
    manner?" Please explain how this is building a better world for all of
    I.T.?

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 15, 2007

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Jeeez, I didn't believe it until I read your response .... there are morons
    in this world. I always believed they vanished with diansours.

    Guest, Mar 16, 2007

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Way to go Michael .... I am saying this only for one reason; I am 100% sure
    that there many others that would love to use this forum to learn something
    and advance their careers and stupid responses from clowns that have way too
    much time and drinking way too much booze are keeping them away. But not me.
    As long as there are respectable people, even if they 1%, I will keep coming
    back

    Guest, Mar 16, 2007
  4. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Aries0999 piffled away vaguely:
    As I'm sure there are many people who would like to fill this newsgroup
    with spam, [email protected], and other drek. Most of the questions posted
    here are stupid, repetative and could be so easily answered with a
    simple google search or a search of the KB. Professionals who post
    thought out, researched, intelligent questions get help. They also will
    get some silliness but most grownups don't mind.

    I've read through this thread several times trying to figure out where
    we spit on little Aries here. There are some silly answers but nothing
    mean and spitefull. You got an answer to your question and nothing we
    did stopped or devalued it. Put your big girl panties on, spank your
    inner moppet, and get over it. Self-righteous piffle is boring and
    unattractive.

    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Mar 16, 2007
  5. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Michael D. Alligood piffled away vaguely:

    <self-righteous drivel snipped>

    You don't like our methods, no problem. We don't really care. We're on
    a mission to stamp out cheating and we will not be nice about it.
    We're also pretty dedicated to ridiculing and destroying stupidity and
    ignorance, the kind that could be eliminated by putting on your thinking
    cap and doing a little work. The the IT industry will not improve if
    we continue to mollycoddle morans and don't teach them how to find out
    answers to simple questions that have been asked and answered
    thousands of times.

    Most of us are also pretty funny too, if you're not a stuffed shirt and
    can appreciate humor.

    catwalker63, Mar 16, 2007
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Oh God ... another moron .... this species really still exists.
    u can't even spell moron .... moron
    By the way, does BS in your designations stand for what I think it stands
    for ?

    Are getting a taste of my sense of humor or do want more ?

    Guest, Mar 16, 2007
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Definitely can't blame you using such a language on an IT forum if you call
    yourself Pu$$y Feet and not wearing any underwear. If you think you're funny,
    then you're definitely sick .... you need psychological & psychiatric help
    real bad.

    Guest, Mar 16, 2007
  8. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Dude, you take yourself way too seriously.

    Chortle

    Frisbee®, Mar 16, 2007
  9. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    u can't even spell you u idot. it's all acedemic.

    Frisbee®, Mar 16, 2007
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Honestly .... u made me laugh ..... a true pathetic clown .... that's what u r

    Guest, Mar 16, 2007
  11. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Ever noticed that we don't belittle people who have done their
    research and who demonstrate an innate intelligence ? No, I'm sure you
    haven't. Ever notice what is positive about the MCNGP ? The MCNGP are
    not known for their patience with lesser mortals who are lazy to boot.
    They are known for their exceptional technical knowledge, commitment
    to integrity within the IT certification community and wacky sense of
    humour. That is what we are about, and that is why we are an exclusive
    group.
    We don't let the "morans" into our forums. As I was once told when I
    was new here, we like to keep the riff-raff away.
    You seem to be awfully concerned about how we spend our time. Some
    "belittle" others, and certain others like to float two inches above
    their seat, inflated with pride after spoonfeeding some poor moran.
    Did you ever hear that argument about not giving money to beggars
    because it encourages them to... Beg. I believe that people who are
    lazy and stupid should not be in IT. It's detrimental not just for
    their own careers, but for the community as a whole.
    I see you've taken the time to study and research our objectives and
    eligibility. Do I sense a Wannabe there ? I think that would be quite
    difficult to arrange, especially since you've already been awarded
    LoTM once. Plus Frisbee goes into a raging fit every time he sees your
    sig.

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

    Join the fight against [email protected]
    http://www.certguard.com/forums/

    Cerebrus, Mar 16, 2007
  12. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    thank u

    Frisbee®, Mar 16, 2007
  13. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    secondeded

    Doom
    A+ Hardware, A+ Operating System

    CBIC, Mar 16, 2007
  14. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Put your big girl panties on, spank your
    Gawd, U R so hawt

    CBIC, Mar 16, 2007
  15. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Well, I don't want to give Michael too much credit, but he does appear to be
    fairly intelligent. He's just incredibly naive, and I get a chuckle out of
    his sig. Michael's a big boy, though, and I think he can take it. I
    believe, however, that he'll eventually wind-up like the dozens of other Don
    Quixote's that come and go here through the years. It's a shame, really.
    His intentions are good, even if they are a bit mis-guided.

    Michael, by all means, please continue to spoon-feed people who are
    attempting to enter a career where the primary skill set includes research.
    Most of these people have no experience in IT at all, and think of the
    certification process as an educational process. It's never been, and never
    should be done that way. Much like the infamous Paisley Skye (I say bad
    word) you come across as simply wanting as many people, no matter how
    qualified, to enter IT. If you do not have a thick skin, and don't have the
    common sense to at least attempt to research your own questions before
    asking, you don't belong in IT to begin with. If you think these newsgroups
    are solely for the discussion of boring discussions, well, go get laid or
    something.

    FWIW, I know for a fact that many of us in the MCNGP have helped a lot of
    people, whether it be showing them the light, or by helping to shut down
    spammers and cheaters. What you've been doing, mostly, is encouraging
    people to ask questions in a newsgroup that have been asked and answered a
    thousand times. We've become legendary in some circles in Microsoft by
    directing the more dense cheaters to directly e-mail them requesting brain
    dumps. We've worked directly with Microsoft to help scam and shut down the
    scammers themselves. Yes, we can sometimes be like a pack of Pit Bulls, but
    we don't take ourselves as seriously as you seem to. You even quoted our
    web site. Do you honestly believe from that quoted text that we're being
    serious? Have you ever considered that you might suffer from Asperger's
    Syndrome? Research it.

    Frisbee®, Mar 16, 2007
  16. Guest

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Odd you say that you've been in the 'business' for 16 years, yet you still
    weren't able to find an answer to an age old question such as 'How many Exams to
    get MCSE?'

    If you would look back on the *direct* answers to your question, you'll find
    that there were 3, not 10 as you pointed out. Of those 3, 2 of them were given
    without humor and 1 with a bit of humor/sarcasm added in. That 1 still answered
    your question though.

    The way your question was phrased required a simple (7) as an answer, which you
    got. Because it wasn't given in the manner you wanted, however, you started
    getting p!ssy about it. Once you start getting p!ssy with us, we're going to
    retaliate and make you feel like you're not wanted here. That's life, go
    anywhere and do the same thing you did here and you would get the same

    Please point out where any one of us called you a derogatory name. Yet you found
    the professionalism in your heart to call us clowns and alcoholics without even
    knowing anything about us. We may act like clowns at times, but I don't wear
    makeup and I don't play with bulls or children for a living...and I highly doubt
    anyone else here does either. As for the alcoholism, I haven't had a drink in
    almost 6 months now and I know a few of the other MCNGP that haven't had any
    alcohol either, so your stereotyping is way off base.

    Lighten up, seriously!

    BD[MCNGP], Mar 16, 2007
  17. Guest

    Guest Guest

    what a load of CR^P and Horsesh1t .... get a life pal and seek help ASAP

    Guest, Mar 16, 2007
  18. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    u can't even spell moron .... moron

    Apparently you are not a Farker.

    Jtyc, Mar 16, 2007
  19. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I agree.

    Jtyc, Mar 16, 2007
  20. Guest

    .rev [MCT] Guest

    Is this like one of those weird statistics problems on the SAT?

    Like all Horsesh!t are CR^P but not all CR^P are Horsesh1t?

    --
    ..rev
    ..

    .rev [MCT], Mar 16, 2007