    these three exams to become MCAD.Net certified ????
    Please reply me ASAP ....

    Thx. = : )

    Microsoft_Blues, May 4, 2004

  2. Microsoft_Blues

    Doug Rees Guest

    no. You must do either 70-320 or 70-310 - the Web Services exam plus one of
    the other two you have listed.

    But yes, you can mix VB and C#

    Doug Rees

    Doug Rees, May 4, 2004

  3. Dear

    you need to do

    MS SQL Server 2000 enterprise edition
    Windows or web application in either VB.Net or C#.Net
    (Prefer C#.Net)
    XML Web Services in which u gave win or web application
    exam for being MCAD.Net

    thnx alot

    Sherry Shamsi Multan Pakistan

    Sherry Shamsi, May 7, 2004