Exams 70-292 & 70-296

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by pileyrei, Aug 29, 2003.

  1. pileyrei

    pileyrei Guest

    Hi Craig

    Well done on passing these exams.
    I'm going to do my 70-292 in the next few months. I'll
    probably do a two day course. Costs more but I prefer the
    hands on stuff.

    Do you have any advice for me?
    What type of questions did you get?
    Any emails will be gratefully received!

    I downloaded the "new questions format" program from the
    microsoft website. Lots of drag and dropping etc. Seems ok
    though.

    Once again, well done on passing these. I hope to follow
    soon.

    Regards

    Pileyrei

    pileyrei, Aug 29, 2003