Examkiller latest Nortel 920-344 certificate promotion

Discussion in 'Software' started by xliu46, Dec 19, 2009.

  1. xliu46

    xliu46

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2009
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    I passed the exam of Nortel 920-344, which is satisfying, but the most important thing is that I passed the exam.

    About the preparations:

    I spent three weeks on preparation, two weeks are used to study the "BCM 50/450 Rls.5.0 Sales Engineering". Learning objectively will help you to pass the exam successfully. Of course, only reading books is not very useful. Learning with practice is the most effective method. So I spent the last week on test. But, the most important is that I used valuable braindumps from Examkiller.

    About the exam:

    When entering the exam interface, I felt nervous, because this was the first time I took the Nortel exam. But when I observed the real exam, I was relaxed, I was familiar with the questions because of the preparations. The questions are really simular to braindumps questions Examkiller provide for me. It is easy. The most important knowledge points are RIP and OSPF.

    Now, I am a real Nortel certifications technician, but this is only the start, I need to study further if I want to be more competitive. My next objective is Advanced Deployment Professional.

    Recommend Nortel trainings: Examkiller
    Wish you passing the exam successfully!

    xliu46, Dec 19, 2009