    and also what is the time limitation.

    Thanks in advance.
    Kalyan

    Guest, Nov 1, 2007

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    You can take exams in any order and any time you want.
    It took me two years from my first MCSD exam to my last.
    There is no time limit in regards to taking exams.
    In fact, if you passed them all in one day, or even two days between each
    exam, people might think you were cheating. I once took two exams in one day,
    and I was so mentally exhausted afterwords. I can't imagine taking more than
    two in one day. (The first time I tried two, I passed both, but the second
    time I failed the second one with a score of 676.)
    In regards to time length of each exam, that varies depending on whether
    Microsoft puts some ungraded questions in your exam or not. You find the
    length of your exam when you sign up for it. You can assume about 3 to 5
    minutes per question, more than enough time if you know the subject.
    The cost is per exam, no matter how many you take in a day, and varies
    depending upon your country.
    BTW: You need 310 or 320, not both.

    Guest, Nov 5, 2007

  3. Guest

    PM Guest

    Hi,

    any idea about fees in USD for all exams.

    thanks

    pm

    PM, Dec 30, 2007
  4. Lawrence Garvin, Dec 30, 2007