    date.

    Are these the same types of vouchers? In other words, did I just screw
    myself?

    reynaldo, Dec 30, 2006

  2. Probably. This is likely one of the VS 2005 launch vouchers which
    expire 12/31/2006. I bought 2 weeks ago and used it. Works great but I
    think you're too late.

    Jonathan Roberts, Dec 30, 2006

  3. reynaldo

    reynaldo Guest

    Awesome. Oh well, thanks for the reply.

    reynaldo, Dec 30, 2006
  4. reynaldo

    reynaldo Guest

    In case anyone was wondering, the seller on eBay canceled the sale after I
    talked to them. Maybe, next time I'll do a little research before I place a
    bid ;)

    reynaldo, Dec 31, 2006