    Sun certified Architect and Developer for java platform.

    I know I have to take 3 core test and 1 addition test. So could anybody let
    me know what sequence of these test should I go?

    msnews.microsoft.com, Apr 20, 2004

  2. I'm going to take MCSD.Net exam. I would prefer to go the C# way since I'm
    You will find the mcsd.net exams a breeze then!
    Actually it's five exams. one core, three language specific exams (Ha,
    Ha, that's a joke!) and one elective. See the microsoft mcsd web site.

    The 'sequence' you do the exams is up to you; do the one's you feel
    most comfortable with first

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 20, 2004

  3. For MCSD.NET it is 5 total tests. I recommend this order:

    - elective (eg 70-229)
    - ASP.NET 70-315
    - .NET Web Services 70-320

    that gives you "MCAD.NET" certification, then

    - .NET Windows Forms 70-316
    - architecture 70-300

    315, 320, and 316 have the most overlap (and the Kalani books for these
    tests have a lot of overlap), and it's wise to take 315 before 320 since the
    latter expands on some material of the former. If you take 229 first, then
    the few SQL questions on 315, 320, and 316 will be easy (although with your
    experience that will probably be true anyway). And I think everyone agrees
    that 70-300 should come last, because it is about the big picture.

    Regards,
    Brad Williams

    Brad Williams, Apr 20, 2004
  4. msnews.microsoft.com

    Liam Guest

    I thought it was four core plus one elective

    I think any sequence is acceptable.
    I'm going to take MCSD.Net exam. I would prefer to go the
    C# way since I'm Sun certified Architect and Developer for

    Liam, Apr 20, 2004